Bra Fitting Guide
Pregnancy is such a beautiful time in a woman’s life and Cake Lingerie want to help woman celebrate motherhood. Cake Lingerie are committed to their customers and the fit of their products and that is why they have created this fitting guide to help our customers purchase the right size maternity lingerie.
Facts and Helpful Fitting Tips
- You should get a nursing bra between 6-12 weeks into your pregnancy and again when you feel you have outgrown your bra which is normally around 28 weeks.
- Wear a bra that has good stretch at the top of the cup allowing for growth of the breasts during your pregnancy.
- Ensure your bra is cotton lined for comfort and to reduce the chance of irritation.
- 80% of the support in the bra comes from the back band in conjunction with properly positioned straps, so be sure your bra is designed with six hook and eyes to allow for expantion of the ribcage.
- It is very important that as your breasts develop that the side of your breasts are completly encased in the bra.
Bra size measurements for the Cake Lingerie
maternity and nursing bras