During Level 3, our usual dispatch times may be longer due to our warehouse team working skeleton staff on split shifts to help keep them safe.
Please also allow for potential delivery delays. Our courier partner Courier Post is incredibly busy and whilst this was expected and they prepared to meet the demand, initial volumes have been far higher than forecasted.
Some staggering facts and information from Courier Post.
- April 28th – The day the country moved to Level 3 they accepted 70% more parcels into their network than their busiest ever day over the peak Christmas period, W/c April 6th this number increased to 85% more.
- 92% of those parcels were delivered within two days last week
- They moved very quickly to put on 24/7 shifts, processing at additional and new sites and have additional vans, trucks and people delivering, all while adhering to physical distancing measures and keeping their people safe.
- They expect this increase in volume to last until we are back in a more normal retail environment when physical stores begin to open again at Level 2, so they are planning for this volume to be sustained over a number of weeks
- Please know that their teams are working incredibly hard to help keep things moving and get deliveries to where they need to be as soon as possible.
Your parcels are on their way!
How do I check my delivery status?
- All orders will receive a shipping notification email which contains your courier tracking details / link.
- This is sent when your order is finalised by our picking team and ready for the courier to collect from our warehouse.
- If you can’t find that email please do check your email spam folder, we have had a number of customers say they have found the email there for some reason.
- Thank you for your continued kindness, support and patience in this extraordinary time.
Choose your region