During Covid-19 Alert Level 3, our usual dispatch times will be longer due to our Auckland warehouse team working skeleton staff on split shifts to help keep them safe.
Please also allow for potential delivery delays. Our courier partner Courier Post (part of NZ Post) have shared the below update as of 19 August.
NZ Post Delays
- Products delivered to Auckland addresses may be delayed by one day
- Products that originate in Auckland and are delivered to addresses outside Auckland may experience a reduction in service standard (“delivery on time” estimated to be approximately 10% lower)
- Please know that their teams are working incredibly hard to help keep things moving and get deliveries to where they need to be as soon as possible.
Your parcels are on their way!
How do I check my delivery status?
- All orders will receive a shipping notification email which contains your courier tracking details / link.
- This is sent when your order is finalised by our picking team and ready for the courier to collect from our warehouse.
- If you can’t find that email please do check your email spam folder, we have had a number of customers say they have found the email there for some reason.
- Thank you for your continued kindness, support and patience in this extraordinary time.
Choose your region