As each necklace is unique, this colour shown in measuring photo above is Cognac
- round beads (not amber chips)
- made from high grade 100% Baltic Amber
- durable screw clasp
- individually knotted beads
- graduating bead sizes - large beads in the centre and smaller towards the end
- Colour: Honey
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING: Please supervise your child and use caution while using the necklace. As a responsible retailer we must advise you to not leave the necklace on your child while they sleep.
Length: approx. 32 cm
Each necklace is unique
Made from high grade 100% Baltic Amber, as it's a natural product you can expect that each necklace is unique. No two beads or necklaces will be exactly alike and the bead colours may also vary slightly as well as the shape.
* Remove the Amber teething necklace when baby is unattended.
* Amber teething necklaces are made for wearing not for chewing!
* The teething necklaces are designed to break if they become caught to prevent strangulation or a hanging hazard.
* Please use caution and supervise your child while they are wearing the necklace.
Our own children have worn Amber Teething Necklaces since they were very young.
If a necklace is broken there is a chance that the child may eat and swallow one of the beads. The necklaces are hand tied with a knot before and after each bead so that if the necklace does happen to break, only one bead will come off. Amber is non-toxic if a bead is swallowed.
Use this product only under direct adult supervision. Belly Beyond assumes no responsibility should any harm come to a child due to safety warnings not being adhered to or other misuse of the product