Simple, nutritious and economical
The mumi&bubi 'Solids Starter Kit' helps busy parents to prepare simple, nutritious and economical food in your own home.
At last! The Solids Starter Kit™ makes it truly easy to freeze and store big batches of healthy, home-made baby puree and food for older babies. These unique freezing trays are Mum-designed to help you keep up with your baby's growing appetite.
Each Solids Starter Kit™ Includes :
* 2 premium freezing trays with lids (42 cubes for maximum storage)
* step-by-step e-guide with 27 recipes to get you started
- Save time when you can freeze up to 42 cubes at once.
- Save space in your freezer with our unique stackable design.
- Snug fit - trays and lids lock on eliminating spills, contamination and freezer burn.
- Easy-out cubes - simply press on one end of the cube and it will slide out the other end. Please do not twist the trays!
The Solids Starter Kit™ trays have been specially designed for freezing baby food (Australian accredited), they are made in New Zealand from non-toxic, virgin polypropylene - PP5 - and are top-shelf dishwasher safe. For your peace of mind, the material of the trays are certified to be free of any phthalates or BPA.
Each tray holds 21 cubes and each cube is about 2 tablespoons or 1oz. The cubes have been designed so they are rounded at the bottom so you can 'lever' out the desired number of cubes and put the rest back in the freezer.
Each tray comes with a lid to ensure the food is kept hygienic and away from freezer burn. The lids have grooves in the top for easy stacking on top of each in your freezer. Parents often use one tray for fruit and one for vegetables.
The Solids Starter Kit is also a simple system for mothers who are returning to work as you can tell your caregiver to give your child X amount of cube portions per meal.
The cost of the mumi&bubi Solids Starter Kit equates to about 1 week's worth of store-bought processed baby food. Parents often use their Solids Starter Kit™ for 6 months or more, enjoying tremendous savings in their baby food costs.
Made right here in New Zealand