Two premium Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense 7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense 7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysene 7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense 7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality audio monitoring of the Secure715.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
- Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- The Babysense7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure715 Video Baby Monitor.
- 2.4” colour display
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- 5 soothing lullabies
- Digital volume control
- High quality frame rate (25 fps)
- Manually angle camera 360 degrees
- Rechargeable battery included, up to 10hrs battery life (with VOX turned on)
- Multi-camera capable up to 4 units. Additional cameras sold separately CU715
Babysense 7 - 2 year warranty
Secure 870 - 3 year warranty
Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence.
For technical support contact 0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)