Two premium Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense 7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense 7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysene 7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense 7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality audio monitoring of the Secure330.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
- Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense 7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- SC330 Features
- Hi-definition sound (DECT)
- Up to 300m range (in ideal conditions)
- Mute function
- Sound sensitive light display
- Adjustable volume
- Low battery alert
- Out of range alert
Babysense 7 - 2 year warranty
Secure 330 - 3 year warranty
Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence.
For technical support contact 0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)