We suggest to pair the camera via Wi-Fi with the KODAK Smart Home App to get the latest firmware version for your devices
Power Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on
- Check whether the Parent Unit is powered on.
- Check whether the battery is charged.
- Recharge the Parent Unit by connecting it to the power supply.
The Parent Unit beeps repeatedly
- The Parent Unit and the Baby Unit may be out of range with each other.
- Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet/0.9 meters.
- The Baby Unit may be switched off. Slide the ON/ OFF switch to the ON position to switch on the Baby Unit.
- The battery in the Parent Unit is running low. Connect the Parent Unit to an electrical outlet with the supplied power adapter to recharge the battery.
The Battery icon on the Parent Unit flashes
- The Parent Unit maybe running low on battery. Connect the Parent Unit to an electrical outlet with the supplied power adapter to recharge the battery.
Unable to hear sound or baby crying from the Parent Unit
- The volume level in the Parent Unit may be set too low. Refer to section 4.10 for volume level settings.
- The Parent Unit and the monitoring Baby Unit may be out of range with each other. Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet/0.9 meters.
The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
Battery life in the Parent Unit runs low quickly
- The Parent Unit and the Baby Unit are too close to each other. Make sure the Parent Unit and Baby Unit are at least 3 feet/0.9 meters away from each other.
- The speaker volume of the Parent Unit may be set too high. Decrease the volume of the Parent Unit.
Parent Unit image is not in color
- The LCD brightness may be set too high. Try to decrease the brightness level. Refer to section 4.5 for details.
- The volume level of the Parent Unit may be set too high, which consumes power. Decrease the volume level of the Parent Unit. Refer to section 4.10 for volume level settings.
There is no transmission from the Baby Unit to the Parent Unit
- If the Baby Unit is placed in a dark room, it will turn ON infra-red illumination and the picture image changes from ‘color’ to ‘black and white’. When the room becomes brighter, the picture will resume back to ‘color’.
The Parent Unit is in standby
- Switch on both the Baby and Parent Units. • Pair the Baby Unit again as described in see “4.2.1 Add (Pair) a Camera”.
- If there is no free camera location, delete a location first, as described in see “4.2.2 Delete a Camera”.
Temperature and humidity reading on the Parent Unit display does not reflect a correct reading.
- To turn on the Parent Unit screen, slide the ON/ OFF switch to the ON position.
- Upon power on, the temperature and humidity reading on the parent unit will indicate an accurate reading up to 15 minutes, as the Baby unit requires to adjust to surrounding ambiance temperature and humidity.