Two premium Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense 7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense 7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysene 7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense 7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality audio monitoring of the Secure870.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- The Babysense7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure870WH 3.5″ Video Baby Monitor.
- SC870WH Features:
- High quality 3.5″ touchscreen
- Parent talk back
- Hi-definition sound
- 480×320 resolution screen
- Vibration alerts
- 3 x digital zoom
- Room temperature monitor
- Baby friendly night vision
- In-use time up to 6.5hrs (parent unit)
- Multi-camera capable (up to four), additional cameras sold separately (CU870*)
- Motorised pan-tilt camera
- Starry night lightshow
- Adjustable night light
- 19 lullabies, white noise, nature and womb sounds
- Wall mountable (screws included)
Babysense 7 - 2 year warranty
Secure 870 - 3 year warranty
Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence.
For technical support contact 0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)