Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is multipurpose, hygenic, with no probe filters and a colour coded visual reading indicator.
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature.
- Colour coded reading
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
HFS1000 - 1 year warranty
Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence.
For technical support contact 0800 674 266 (10.00am - 8.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)