Digital Temple Thermometer, Instant Read, Non-Invasive
The Rite Aid Mini Digital Touch Thermometer is a revolutionary non-invasive device that allows you to swiftly obtain accurate temperature readings from the temple within six seconds, eliminating the need for invasive contact. Based on innovative patented technology, the thermometer samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels on the skin's surface and translates this information into body temperature. The fever alert lets you know as soon as a fever is recorded so you have the timely information you need to look after your child.
The Rite Aid Digital Temple Thermometer accurately measures body heat using rapid, accurate, state of the art technology. Sensor rapidly tracks the heat flow generated from blood vessels to the skins surface and converts measurement to body temperature. Great for home and day care.
- Easy take technology.
- Certified accurate.
- Fast, reads in 6 seconds. Beeps when ready to read.
- Probe covers not required.
- Recalls last 9 temperature readings.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries.
- Professional accuracy.
- Hospital tested.
- Awake or asleep.
- Fast, accurate 6 second reading can be taken while asleep or awake
- Meets accuracy standards
- Gentle, non-invasive sensor accurately reads in degrees F & degrees C (no sterile covers required, just wipe with alcohol)
- Power/memory control button (recalls last 9 temperature readings)
- Large digital display
- 2-AAA batteries included
- Made in China
- One digital thermal temple thermometer
- 2 each 1.5V DC AAA batteries
- instructions (English, Francais & Espanol) & warranty information.
1. Press power button to activate. One short beep when on. Two beeps when ready to read.
2. Place round sensor tip on temple.
3. Wait for single long beep & read temperature. 6-10 second reading depending on individual.