Aids in moving from being swaddled to "arms-free" sleep
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies…& their parents.
The SWADDLE UP™ Transition Bag is an easy and gentle way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
Size (according to your baby's weight)
Medium - 6 - 8.5Kg
- Gentle way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- 3.5 TOG viscose from bamboo built-in blanket for extra warmth & comfort is ideal for extra cool climates
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Patented zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
Fill: 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
This table is only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.