100% Natural, 100% Pure, 100% Merino
Made from 100% super soft Merino wool, this beautiful Sweet Cheeks designed and New Zealand made Merino baby swaddle wrap regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night – making them sleep longer.
Swaddling has the ability to soothe and calm babies, making them feel safe and secure, allowing them to sleep longer. Great for use in the Summer or Winter. Merino is one of the safest natural fibers to swaddle your baby in that you will find.
This lovely baby swaddle wrap is an essential item for babies and is a perfect gift.
- Nice and stretchy allowing you to get a good firm wrap on your baby while still allowing a good circulation around your baby helping them to regulate their body temperature while they sleep.
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against young sensitive skin.
- Merino naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour.
- Machine washable.
1m X 1m
Always follow the care instructions on the packaging. Merino garments should be washed using wool approved detergent only. They can be washed in a machine on the delicate cycle using luke warm water.
Merino garments should never be soaked, bleached, washed in hot water, soaps, or spot cleaned.
Dry your garments flat in the shade away from direct sunlight. You may iron with a cool setting.
Click here for more Merino care instructions
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural
– Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
– Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat
– Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more Merino Information