Brand new pacifier technology
The Haakaa Nanosilver Dummy is made from nanosilver silicone - the latest development in nano-poly technology and cutting-edge science!
With its silicone body and microscopic silver fragments, this brand new technology perfectly prevents secondary virus inflammation by controlling germs and acting as an anti-bacterial agent.
Nanosilver silicone is a natural method of maintaining cleanliness of up to 99.9% without additional disinfection by boiling or sterilising. It also prevents odour and discolouration/darkening that occurs with natural rubber products.
- 100% soft nanosilver silicone
- Mimics the shape of a mother’s breast.
- U-shaped design promotes natural breathing through the nose.
- Ergonomic shape that doesn’t leave marks and prevents vacuum around the mouth.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- BPA, PVC, artificial colour and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for children 3 months +
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times while using this product. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.