Practical replacement for single-use plastic bags
Snazzipants wet bags are a practical solution for whatever you used to carry in single-use plastic bags. Send them to daycare to bring home clothing that has been painted on, been in water play or that has had a wee accident.
When you are out and about, have one tucked into your handbag for wee accidents, dirty bibs at the cafe, wet togs, the list is huge..
This bag is designed to hold damp items, the seams and zip are not sealed.
Some great usage ideas
- Dirty nappies (cloth & disposable).
- Dirty bibs after you have been to that lovely cafe for lunch.
- Potty training - undies that have been “caught out”.
- Dirty wipes.
- Travel laundry (keep your undies separate from your shoes) or for separating dirty laundry from clean.
- Kids travel bag – when you are out and about, just pop in a car or two, some raisins, a note book and a pencil.
- To carry wet face washer, toothbrush etc when travelling.
- For toilet training when out and about. Carry a set of dry clothes and wipes and fill with the wet ones if there is an accident.
- A busy bag....fill with a snack and small toys/colouring pad and crayons so it can be grabbed out at a cafe or while waiting for appointments to keep the little ones occupied
- Wet clothes from wee accidents out and about.
- For putting pre-wetted cloth wipes in if you're only expecting one change while you're out.
- After a pre-school / playcentre session to put the kids clothes in, they are usually wet and sandy.
- A book bag.
- The loop to hang on a hook, that makes it great for changing rooms/bathrooms etc
- Muddy / wet sports gear.
- Kid's drink bottles! No matter whether the label says 'spill proof', they always seem to leak through everything!
- Frozen face cloths which wee teethers likes to chew on!
- Frozen food because as it defrosts there is condensation on the outside and sometimes the contents can leak leaving messes
Comes with an elastic loop.
30 x 40 cm (12 x 16in)