100% Natural, 100% Pure
This Sweet Cheeks Merino Winter sleeping bag is toasty warm and perfect for those cold Winter nights. The new 3 layer system has been designed to provide the best night’s sleep for your baby.
The 100% natural Organic cotton is free from chemicals and only GOTS certified dyes are used in the manufacturing process. The 100% bamboo / cotton middle duvet layer wraps a layer of luxurious warmth around your baby helping them to sleep longer. The 100% New Zealand super soft Merino lining against babies skin traps air creating a micro climate around them keeping them at the perfect temperature all night long. No more early morning waking!
This winter weight bag is perfect as a baby and toddler sleeping bag and is suitable for room temperatures between 16° and 22°C.
Every parent should have at least one of these for their baby to help stop those sleepless nights. No more waking from cold when they kick the blankets off! These are designed to be used instead of blankets.
- Made of 3 layers of natural fibres, 100% Organic Cotton on the outside, 100% Bamboo / cotton duvet wadding middle layer and 100% NZ super soft Merino on the inside.
- Winter weight Sleeping Bag recommended for rooms 16° to 22°C.
- Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
- Prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold.
- Machine washable.
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- Generous sizing.
- Nikel free snap domes
- Domes under each arm for smaller babies NB – 3 months
- Reinforced shoulders for maximum strength and durability
- Open ended side zip, opens from under arm to half way across the bottom of the bag
- Generous arm holes for good air circulation
|Newborn to 2 years
Always follow the care instructions on the packaging. Merino garments should be washed using wool approved detergent only. They can be washed in a machine on the delicate cycle using luke warm water.
Merino garments should never be soaked, bleached, washed in hot water, soaps, or spot cleaned.
Dry your garments flat in the shade away from direct sunlight. You may iron with a cool setting.
Click here for more Merino care instructions
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural
– Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
– Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat
– Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more Merino Information