The most versatile sleeping bag
The Summer Front Zip Woolbabe is much loved for being so easy to use and so versatile. Use in rooms from 24 to 32 degrees (75-90°F), just vary the clothing inside the sleeping bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round and warm summer nights.
These are made from 1 layer of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric, a beautifully soft fabric exclusive to Woolbabe!
Relax! I'm Cosy. Woolbabe's quality and focus on safety means peace of mind for parents. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- 1 layer of fabric
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Double-ended YKK zip
- Generous length
- Available in a wide range of sizes, stripes and prints
- Award winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Comes with room thermometer & clothing guide card
Fits 3 months - 2 years, Length (measured shoulder to bottom) is 95cm. Domes under the arms for a snug fit for babies 3-6 months.
All Woolbabe sleeping bags have been tested and rated CAUTION - KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT & FLAME.
||1 x layer - 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Australian Merino Wool - Total 180gsm
||Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water or 30°C water using a quality liquid wool wash
Airing your Woolbabe item daily will reduce how often it needs to be washed
Do not hot wash
Do not rub, soak or bleach
||Hang dry or low tumble dry immediately after washing - Do not leave wet in your machine
Do not hot tumble dry
Please note some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying. Not all dryers have a low enough temperature setting. Please check your machines specs before choosing this option