For just about anything you don't want inside your handbag.
Snazzipants wet bags are a practical accessory for any cloth nappy wearer. When you are out and about – it’s a great for dirty nappies, dribbled on bibs, wet wipes.
When you are home – just turn inside out and pop in the machine.
Some great usage ideas
Comes with an elastic loop.
- Dirty nappies (cloth & disposable).
- Dirty bibs after you have been to that lovely cafe for lunch.
- Potty training - undies that have been “caught out”.
- Dirty wipes.
- Wet swimsuits.
- Travel laundry (keep your undies separate from your shoes) or for separating dirty laundry from clean.
- Kids travel bag – when you are out and about, just pop in a car or two, some raisins, a note book and a pencil.
- To carry wet face washer, toothbrush etc when travelling.
- For toilet training when out and about. Carry a set of dry clothes and wipes and fill with the wet ones if there is an accident.
- A busy bag....fill with a snack and small toys/colouring pad and crayons so it can be grabbed out at a cafe or while waiting for appointments to keep the little ones occupied
- Wet clothes from wee accidents out and about.
- For putting pre-wetted cloth wipes in if you're only expecting one change while you're out.
- After a pre-school / playcentre session to put the kids clothes in, they are usually wet and sandy.
- A book bag.
- The loop to hang on a hook, that makes it great for changing rooms/bathrooms etc
- Muddy / wet sports gear.
- Kid's drink bottles! No matter whether the label says 'spill proof', they always seem to leak through everything!
- Frozen face cloths which wee teethers likes to chew on!
- Frozen food because as it defrosts there is condensation on the outside and sometimes the contents can leak leaving messes
30 x 40 cm (12 x 16in)