For Dry and Eczema-Prone Skin
Stelatopia moisturizing cream has been specially formulated for dry and eczema-prone skin in babies and young children. It replenishes lipids and soothes skin with its innovative natural-origin ingredients.
Restores the skin's barrier function
Soothes itching and irritation
Helps rebalance the skin flora
- The skin’s lipids are replenished using Active Relipidation, a patented process which naturally stimulates production of the lipids which make up the protective cutaneous barrier – which does not function properly in eczema-prone skin.
- Even the driest skin is intensely nourished, getting back its softness and suppleness.
- The skin's surface is nourished by the lipids which make up the skin's protective barrier.
- Itching and irritations are soothed.
- Regular usage helps rebalance the skin flora.
Directions for Use
- Apply morning and night to clean and dry skin on the face and body. Massage to help it absorb.
- Do not apply to oozing lesions.
- In order to optimize the product's effectiveness, use it in conjunction with other products in the Stelatopia range.
- With its fluid and velvety texture, Stelatopia moisturizing cream immediately delivers a feeling of comfort to dry skin. It is easily absorbed into the epidermis, intensely nourishing and soothing it. The skin is left supple and soft.
Principal ingredients of natural origin.
- Sunflower oil distillate: soothes the skin, stimulates the synthesis of key lipids in the epidermis.
- Plum oil: softens.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol chlorphenesin, essential oils, perfumes, soap, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested on eczema-prone skin under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Distearate, Dextrin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Candelilla Cera, Squalane, Sucrose Stearate, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine.
The skincare experts for babies and mothers-to-be since 1950. Mustela offers a complete range of specially formulated skincare to best address the changes in the delicate skin of newborns, babies, children, mothers-to-be and new mothers.
Mustela is proud of its strong relationships with healthcare professionals to best provide safe and effective skincare for both you and your baby.
Thanks to its unique expertise in babies' skin, Mustela’s products are safe, effective and increasingly natural, protecting your baby's skin and helping it develop everyday.
Made in France
Hypoallergenic - formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions
Dermatologists and Paediatricians have joined as a partnership to create Mustela products
60 years of experience in developing dermo-cosmetic products for the fragile skin of newborns
Leading European brand