Helps prevent and reduce
Specially formulated for expectant mothers, Mustela Maternite Stretch Marks Prevention Cream helps prevent and reduce stretch marks thanks to its innovative combination of naturally-derived active ingredients.
- Restores skin quality with its patented anti-stretch marks formula that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Helps repair the skin thanks to vitamin B5 and copper gluconate, which stimulate the regeneration of skin tissue.
- Avocado peptides and hydrating shea butter provide the skin with immediate relief and lasting nourishment. Leaves the skin more nourished and supple.
- Reduces the risk of stretch marks appearing
- Visibly reduces just forming stretch marks
- Stimulates the regeneration of the epidermis thanks to a restructur-ing complex of avocado peptides
- High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
- Can be used during breastfeeding as long as normal hygiene is observed. (clean nipples).
- Non staining, non sticky
- Beeswax and Shea butter provide moisturisation and nourishment, leaving skin feeling soft
Directions for Use
Apply morning and night to belly, breasts, hips and thighs, massaging until fully absorbed. As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Prevention Cream from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Prevention Cream is also recommended to treat stretch marks.
Thanks to its smooth texture and subtle fragrance, Stretch Marks Prevention Cream makes each application a pleasure. Quickly sinks into the skin, leaving it supple and soft.
For scent-sensitive mums, Stretch Marks Prevention Cream also exists in a fragrance-free version.
Principal ingredients of natural origin.
- Elastoregulator®, lupeol and galactoarabinan: improve the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Sophora japonica and oligo-elements: stimulate cell renewal.
- Shea butter: hydrates.
- Avocado peptides: soothe the skin and increases its resistance to stretch marks.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
Can be used during breastfeeding as long as normal hygiene is observed (clean nipples).
Aqua (Water), Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Galactoarabinan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Caprylate, Peg-75 Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Copper Gluconate, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.
The skincare experts for babies and mothers-to-be since 1950. Mustela offers a complete range of specially formulated skincare to best address the changes in the delicate skin of newborns, babies, children, mothers-to-be and new mothers.
Mustela is proud of its strong relationships with healthcare professionals to best provide safe and effective skincare for both you and your baby.
Thanks to its unique expertise in babies' skin, Mustela’s products are safe, effective and increasingly natural, protecting your baby's skin and helping it develop everyday.
Made in France
Hypoallergenic - formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions
Dermatologists and Paediatricians have joined as a partnership to create Mustela products
60 years of experience in developing dermo-cosmetic products for the fragile skin of newborns
Leading European brand