The only baby swaddle with patented arms up wings.
At Love to Dream their goal from day one has been to help your baby (and of course you) achieve longer, better quality sleep. Through true innovation, and a real understanding of the challenges that all new parents face around sleep, the Love To Dream sleep system was born.
The only swaddle with patented wings, that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their arms up and legs splayed. Arms UP gives your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Just being able to gently touch and rub their own face, or suck on their hands without restriction, is key to your baby self-soothing. And your baby self-soothing means more sleep for everyone!
Love To Swaddle up baby wraps are specifically designed to help your baby to quickly settle and establish an easy and peaceful sleep routine. Medical research suggests that babies will sleep better if they are swaddled and if they can self-soothe. The ergonomic shape and specifically engineered 360 stretch fabric of our baby swaddle wraps helps to reduce the risk of swaddling too tightly - as long as you have the right fit for your baby. But most importantly, unlike some traditional swaddle wraps, they apply gentle and even pressure around the body, which may help to settle your baby. Your baby will stay comfortably, snugly wrapped & settled all night long. We call this ‘everyday genius.’
1.0 TOG for moderate climates
Made from 94% Viscose (Bamboo), 6% Elastane
An easier solution to transition your baby from being wrapped or swaddled and into a sleep bag
Train your baby to sleep in a sleep bag in a matter of days!
Can be used just like the Love To Dream Swaddle UP ORIGINAL until baby is ready to transition
Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric helps reduce the risk of over-heating compared to multi-layered swaddles
Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
Seam-free on the inside means increased comfort for your baby
Nappy changes and transportation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design
Size & Weight
Medium - 6 - 8.5 Kg
Large - 8.5 - 11 Kg
Extra Large - 11 - 14 kg
The Genius of "Swaddle Up"
1. Arms up in wing position may help prevent your baby rolling onto their tummy.
2. Swaddling your baby with arms UP can help them self-soothe and sleep longer.
3. Startle reflex is calmed by our ergonomically designed womb-like fit.
4. Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric helps reduce the risk of overheating compared to multi-layered swaddles.
5. Smart zip-up design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping.
6. Hands in wings make breast feeding easy, and also means no more face scratching.
7. Nappy changes and transportation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design.