Aids in moving from being swaddled to "arms-free" sleep
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies…& their parents.
The SWADDLE UP™ Transition Bag is an easy and gentle way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
Size (according to your baby's weight)
Medium - 6 - 8.5Kg
- Gentle way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Patented zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
95% Viscose (from Bamboo), 5% Elastane