True innovation for better quality sleep
SWADDLE UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings” that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with ARMS UP™.
At Love to Dream their goal from day one has been to help your baby (and of course you) achieve longer, better quality sleep. Through true innovation, and a real understanding of the challenges that all new parents face around sleep, the Love To Dream sleep system was born.
Arms up gives your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Just being able to gently touch and rub their own face, or suck on their hands without restriction, is key to your baby self-soothing. And your baby self-soothing means more sleep for everyone!
Love To Dream Swaddle Up baby wraps are specifically designed to help your baby to quickly settle and establish an easy and peaceful sleep routine. Medical research suggests that babies will sleep better if they are swaddled and if they can self-soothe. The ergonomic shape and specifically engineered 360 stretch fabric of these baby swaddle wraps helps to reduce the risk of swaddling too tightly - as long as you have the right fit for your baby. But most importantly, unlike some traditional swaddle wraps, they apply gentle and even pressure around the body, which may help to settle your baby. Your baby will stay comfortably, snugly wrapped & settled all night long. We call this ‘everyday genius.’
Size (according to your baby's weight)
Small - 3 - 6Kg
- 1.0 TOG for moderate climates
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
The Genius of "Swaddle Up"
1. Arms up in wing position may help prevent your baby rolling onto their tummy.
2. Swaddling your baby with arms UP can help them self-soothe and sleep longer.
3. Startle reflex is calmed by our ergonomically designed womb-like fit.
4. Smart zip-up design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping.
5. Hands in wings make breast feeding easy, and also means no more face scratching.
6. Nappy changes and transportation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design.
This table is only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.