Breast Shield Kit (Allegro) Standard Size 24mm
This is an accessory needed for double pumping or to have on hand as a spare.
This in not a breast pump: it needs to be used in conjunction with a Unimom Breast Pump
Allegro Kit Contains
1x Breast Shield
1x Valve head
1x air tube
*Silicon massager not included
Cleaning and sterilization
- Remove white valve from breast shield.
- Clean all parts thoroughly with dish washing agent and then rinse.
- Sterilise the kit as per the steriliser manufacture instructions.
- Caution : Do not sterilise Allegro# Spring in microwave steriliser.
- Ensure all parts are completely dry prior to use.
Note : The air tube will not need cleaning unless :
[a] It comes into contact with breast milk.
[b] Has not been used for more than two weeks.
[c] Has been stored in a dusty environment.
* For hygienic reason it is suggested to replace the shield kit every 2-3months.
Special attention in use
- Be careful not to lose the white valve while washing (In case the membrane is not tightly placed into the base of the Breast Shield, it is possible that no pressure is made.)
- Any shock to the breast shield or long-term storage in a sterilizer can make it cracked or damaged.
- Keep the components out of reach of a baby.
- To eliminate condensation in the air tube, wash and dry it immediately.
- To clean main body, wipe main body with a clean damp cloth.