True innovation for better quality sleep
SWADDLE UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings” that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with ARMS UP™.
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe.
Love To Dream Swaddle Up baby wraps are specifically designed to help your baby to quickly settle and establish an easy and peaceful sleep routine. Medical research suggests that babies will sleep better if they are swaddled and if they can self-soothe. The ergonomic shape and specifically engineered 360 stretch fabric of these baby swaddle wraps helps to reduce the risk of swaddling too tightly - as long as you have the right fit for your baby. But most importantly, unlike some traditional swaddle wraps, they apply gentle and even pressure around the body, which may help to settle your baby. Your baby will stay comfortably, snugly wrapped & settled all night long. We call this ‘everyday genius.’
Size (according to your baby's weight)
Large - 8.5 - 11Kg
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool for warm temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Snug fit for secure feel, warmth & comfort
- Fabric Content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Easy Care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
The Genius of "Swaddle Up"
1. Arms up in wing position may help prevent your baby rolling onto their tummy.
2. Swaddling your baby with arms UP can help them self-soothe and sleep longer.
3. Startle reflex is calmed by our ergonomically designed womb-like fit.
4. Smart zip-up design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping.
5. Hands in wings make breast feeding easy, and also means no more face scratching.
6. Nappy changes and transportation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design.
This table is only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.