cosy and easy to use
The Front Zip Duvet Woolbabe is much loved for being so cosy and easy to use. They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for autumn through to spring for most of Australasia, and even summer nights in cooler homes. The Duvet Woolbabe has the heavier feel of a quilt or layers of wool blankets, with the peace of mind that comes with your baby sleeping in a sleeping bag designed with safety as a priority.
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric.
The Front Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop your baby's arms through the arm-holes and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
Relax! I'm Cosy. Woolbabe's quality and focus on safety means peace of mind for parents. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
- Outer 30% merino / 70% organic cotton fabric, Inner Merino Filling + Lining Organic Cotton
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Double-ended YKK front-zip
- Generous length
- Award-winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Comes with room thermometer & clothing guide card
Zipper and Travel slot
This Woolbabe can be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip in the front, with a travel slot in the back of the bag.
||Filling - 100% merino
Lining - 100% organic cotton
Outer - 30% merino, 70% organic cotton
||Gentle hand or machine wash on a low temperature, use a liquid wool wash
We recommend avoiding laundry powder, bleach and napisan as this can damage the merino fibres
||Dry immediately, best not left wet in your washing machine!
Tumble dry on low, line dry or hang on your heated towel rail
This fabric dries very quickly
Please note if you hot tumble dry these suits they will shrink in the length quite a bit, so please only line, flat or LOW tumble dry
Do not dry clean
- All sizes have under-arms snaps for a cosy fit when you start using the bag.
- 3-24 months - 95cm from shoulder to bottom hem. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3-6 months.
- 2-4 years - measures 115cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable for children once they are in size 2 clothing only, not suitable for smaller children. Minimum 12kg.
- 3-6 years - measures 126cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable from a minimum of wearing size 3 clothing. Designed for children in at least size 3 clothing. Not suitable for toddlers in size 2 clothing.
|A: Total Length
|C: Arm Hole
|D: Total Width