Made from solid NZ Pine
The best-selling Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Cot is a favourite with parents because of its versatile modern design.
Made with solid New Zealand pine wood and screened for harmful chemicals to ensure it meets Greenguard Gold Certification for your baby's safety.
An included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from cot to toddler bed to daybed as your baby grows.
- Mid-Century Modern Style: The best-selling Hudson's iconic turned-out foot, rounded spindle design, and open modern silhouette make it a versatile choice for any modern nursery.
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Hudson meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- 3-in-1 Convertibility: Easily transitions as your baby grows from cot to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit.
- Grows with Baby: Low-profile design to easily put newborns to rest. 2 adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as baby learns to sit and stand.
- Clean Modern Aesthetic: The hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- Eco-Conscious Design: Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most sustainable and renewable woods available.
- Non-Toxic and Safe: Babyletto finish their cots in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe. Exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Universal Mattress Fit: While the Hudson is a standard size cot, we recommend the Pure by Babyletto line of exclusively non-toxic, eco-conscious cot mattresses. (sold separately)
- AS/NZS2172:2003 certified
- Assembly required
This item is only available to NZ customers.