Made from solid NZ Pine
The Scoot 3-in-1 Convertible Cot is the perfect centerpiece to your mid-century modern nursery. Contrast horizontal lines pair with its angular feet that to create a retro-inspired, charming vibe for baby's new space.
Modern and functional, an included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from cot to toddler bed to daybed as your baby grows.
Made with non-toxic, sustainable materials, the Scoot is Greenguard Gold certified, making it a smart, safe, and stylish choice.
- Mid-Century Modern Style: The Scoot's angular feet and contrast horizontal lines create a charming retro impression that is current and on trend.
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Scoot meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- 3-in-1 Convertibility: Easily transitions as your baby grows from cot to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit.
- Grows with Baby: Low-profile design to easily put newborns to rest. 4 adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as baby learns to sit and stand.
- Clean Modern Aesthetic: The hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- Eco-Conscious Design: Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most sustainable and renewable woods available.
- Non-Toxic and Safe: Babyletto finish their cots in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe. Exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Universal Mattress Fit: While the Scoot is a standard size cot, we recommend the Pure by Babyletto line of exclusively non-toxic, eco-conscious cot mattresses. (sold separately)
- AS/NZS2172:2003 certified
- Assembly required
This item is only available to NZ customers.
Assembled dimensions: Length: 137.2cm, Width: 76.8cm Height: 88.9cm
Assembled weight: 27.2kg
Takes a standard full-size cot mattress at least 131.1cm x 69.2cm and no more than 15.2cm thick
Slat strength: 61.2kg
Maximum Height Recommended for Cot: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 88.9 cm tall
Maximum Weight Recommended for Toddler Bed: 22.68 kg